The hall, formerly an old schools house, has undergone extensive renovations since construction in 1883. It consists of a large auditorium 2 3 approximately 55’ by 27’ with an extension 2 of 15’ the length of one side and a raised stage 16’ by 9’. There is a newly renovated kitchen with a cooler, refrigerator, dishes, dishwasher and serving utensils. Cooking appliances are not available for public use, catering services are available.
The hall is available for funeral receptions and includes catering for $250.00